Отправлено: 06.04.2011 15:14:27
Плагин "кто из друзей круче"

expert

Баланс: 14265

Награды:

На mygamercard.net в разделе "widets"  нашел вот это:

Читаем
    Xbox.com Friends Leaderboard (XCFL) v0.8.2
    Despite MGC's current fate, I still love gaming (and Xbox), and programming. I like playing around with things that help me develop my day-to-day skills, and keep (or elevate) me in the "Making Cool Sh*t" department. With that in mind, I may share things that I have fun playing around with, even if they're not 'official releases' of anything.

To increase my experience with the jQuery library, I set out to make a Userscript that would create an instant GamerScore leaderboard of my friends.
    Upon installing this add-on (see below), your Friends List on Xbox.com will gain a new tab marked 'Leaderboard'. This shows your friends, organized by their GamerScore! You can even quickly jump to your own position in the list.

Step 1: Confirm pre-requisites (below)
    Step 2: Install XCFL v0.8.2
    Step 3: Visit your Xbox Live Friends List on Xbox.com!

It's relatively simplistic in function, but I think it does it well - and it was a blast to create! While I can't offer full support, if you have a quick question, comment, or feature request, you can certainly follow me on Twitter: @Morgon.

Running Userscripts is easy, but you may require some setup to be able to install them:
    Google Chrome allows native runtime of Userscripts; just click and go! You can remove Userscripts via the 'Extensions' tab.
    Mozilla Firefox requires the Greasemonkey plugin before using this script.
    Apple Safari's version 5 allows the installation of the NinjaKit extension (Click 'Safari for NinjaKit').
    Opera is also native, but requires some setup. See 'Adding User JavaScripts' for more details, then download the script to the directory you specify.
    Microsoft Internet Explorer is unfortunately left out of the party. With no native support for userscripts, and no development on addons for years (and only for earlier versions) means no automatic Leaderboards for now.

Короче говоря, с помощью него на сайте Xbox.com можно посмотреть кто из друзей круче и на каком месте я сам. Переходим на http://mygamercard.net/, нажимаем кнопку виджеты и качаем.

P.S. У меня на первом месте Edligh, а я сам на 23(((

Отредактировано 06.04.2011 15:23:47 пользователем MasterGrig
    MasterGrig 198636
    [quote=MasterGrig] На mygamercard.net в разделе "widets" нашел вот это: [spoiler=Читаем]Xbox.com Friends Leaderboard (XCFL) v0.8.2 [03/18/2011] Despite MGC's current fate, I still love gaming (and Xbox), and programming. I like playing around with things that help me develop my day-to-day skills, and keep (or elevate) me in the "Making Cool Sh*t" department. With that in mind, I may share things that I have fun playing around with, even if they're not 'official releases' of anything. To increase my experience with the jQuery library, I set out to make a Userscript that would create an instant GamerScore leaderboard of my friends. Upon installing this add-on (see below), your Friends List on Xbox.com will gain a new tab marked 'Leaderboard'. This shows your friends, organized by their GamerScore! You can even quickly jump to your own position in the list. Step 1: Confirm pre-requisites (below) Step 2: Install XCFL v0.8.2 Step 3: Visit your Xbox Live Friends List on Xbox.com! It's relatively simplistic in function, but I think it does it well - and it was a blast to create! While I can't offer full support, if you have a quick question, comment, or feature request, you can certainly follow me on Twitter: @Morgon. Running Userscripts is easy, but you may require some setup to be able to install them: Google Chrome allows native runtime of Userscripts; just click and go! You can remove Userscripts via the 'Extensions' tab. Mozilla Firefox requires the Greasemonkey plugin before using this script. Apple Safari's version 5 allows the installation of the NinjaKit extension (Click 'Safari for NinjaKit'). Opera is also native, but requires some setup. See 'Adding User JavaScripts' for more details, then download the script to the directory you specify. Microsoft Internet Explorer is unfortunately left out of the party. With no native support for userscripts, and no development on addons for years (and only for earlier versions) means no automatic Leaderboards for now. [/spoiler] Короче говоря, с помощью него на сайте Xbox.com можно посмотреть кто из друзей круче и на каком месте я сам. Переходим на http://mygamercard.net/, нажимаем кнопку виджеты и качаем. P.S. У меня на первом месте Edligh, а я сам на 23((( [/quote]

1 2 3 >>
    Количество постов на странице
    Отправлено: 06.04.2011 16:12:49
    Написать персональное сообщение Ответ с цитатой Ответ
    sqer17  

Баланс: 7945

Награды:

по геймскору что ли? sqer17 247954
      [quote name='sqer17' message='247954'] по геймскору что ли? [/quote]

Отправлено: 06.04.2011 16:27:36
      pancaz  

expert

Баланс: 8130

Награды:

по письке) pancaz 247955
        [quote name='pancaz' message='247955'] по письке) [/quote]

Отправлено: 06.04.2011 16:29:45
        sqer17  

Награды:

:D sqer17 247956
          [quote name='sqer17' message='247956'] :D [/quote]

Отправлено: 06.04.2011 17:14:50

hardcore

Баланс: 24295

Награды:

MasterGrig пишет

У меня на первом месте Edligh

Ну если он у тебя на первом, значит и у меня тоже...хотя есть парни и с "писькой" побольше :D
            Serdce Tigra 247964
            [quote name='Serdce Tigra' message='247964'] [quote name='MasterGrig' topic='198636'] У меня на первом месте Edligh [/quote] Ну если он у тебя на первом, значит и у меня тоже...хотя есть парни и с "писькой" побольше :D [/quote]

Правило номер один - следи за тылом!
            Отправлено: 06.04.2011 18:14:30

expert

Награды:

Serdce Tigra, а ты на третьем. MasterGrig 247970
              [quote name='MasterGrig' message='247970'] Serdce Tigra, а ты на третьем. [/quote]

Отправлено: 06.04.2011 18:41:23

hardcore

Баланс: 24295

Награды:

А у меня чет не качает, текст выдает с ошибкой :'( Serdce Tigra 247971
                [quote name='Serdce Tigra' message='247971'] А у меня чет не качает, текст выдает с ошибкой :'( [/quote]

Правило номер один - следи за тылом!
                Отправлено: 06.04.2011 19:01:34
                sqer17  

Награды:

у меня Тигра на 4)) sqer17 247975
                  [quote name='sqer17' message='247975'] у меня Тигра на 4)) [/quote]

Отправлено: 06.04.2011 22:43:38

expert

Награды:

Serdce Tigra пишет

А у меня чет не качает, текст выдает с ошибкой :'(

А какой браузер? Там вроде для всех есть
                    MasterGrig 247998
                    [quote name='MasterGrig' message='247998'] [quote name='Serdce Tigra' message='247971'] А у меня чет не качает, текст выдает с ошибкой :'( [/quote] А какой браузер? Там вроде для всех есть [/quote]

Отправлено: 06.04.2011 23:37:50
                    SaintRus  

medium

Баланс: 4565

Награды:

у меня edligh на втором) SaintRus 248004
                      [quote name='SaintRus' message='248004'] у меня edligh на втором) [/quote]

"Один! Уничтожить вражью надежду на побежденье!"
                      gt - Magnum Ignotum
                      Отправлено: 07.04.2011 0:07:15
                      sqer17  

Награды:

Черт это ты вчера с нами играл на ножах? sqer17 248008
                        [quote name='sqer17' message='248008'] Черт это ты вчера с нами играл на ножах? [/quote]

Переход на страницу: 1 2 3 >>
                        Количество постов на странице