Отправлено: 06.04.2011 15:14:27
Плагин "кто из друзей круче"

expert

Баланс: 14265

Награды:

На mygamercard.net в разделе "widets"  нашел вот это:

Читаем
    Xbox.com Friends Leaderboard (XCFL) v0.8.2
    Despite MGC's current fate, I still love gaming (and Xbox), and programming. I like playing around with things that help me develop my day-to-day skills, and keep (or elevate) me in the "Making Cool Sh*t" department. With that in mind, I may share things that I have fun playing around with, even if they're not 'official releases' of anything.

To increase my experience with the jQuery library, I set out to make a Userscript that would create an instant GamerScore leaderboard of my friends.
    Upon installing this add-on (see below), your Friends List on Xbox.com will gain a new tab marked 'Leaderboard'. This shows your friends, organized by their GamerScore! You can even quickly jump to your own position in the list.

Step 1: Confirm pre-requisites (below)
    Step 2: Install XCFL v0.8.2
    Step 3: Visit your Xbox Live Friends List on Xbox.com!

It's relatively simplistic in function, but I think it does it well - and it was a blast to create! While I can't offer full support, if you have a quick question, comment, or feature request, you can certainly follow me on Twitter: @Morgon.

Running Userscripts is easy, but you may require some setup to be able to install them:
    Google Chrome allows native runtime of Userscripts; just click and go! You can remove Userscripts via the 'Extensions' tab.
    Mozilla Firefox requires the Greasemonkey plugin before using this script.
    Apple Safari's version 5 allows the installation of the NinjaKit extension (Click 'Safari for NinjaKit').
    Opera is also native, but requires some setup. See 'Adding User JavaScripts' for more details, then download the script to the directory you specify.
    Microsoft Internet Explorer is unfortunately left out of the party. With no native support for userscripts, and no development on addons for years (and only for earlier versions) means no automatic Leaderboards for now.

Короче говоря, с помощью него на сайте Xbox.com можно посмотреть кто из друзей круче и на каком месте я сам. Переходим на http://mygamercard.net/, нажимаем кнопку виджеты и качаем.

P.S. У меня на первом месте Edligh, а я сам на 23(((

Отредактировано 06.04.2011 15:23:47 пользователем MasterGrig
    MasterGrig 198636
    [quote=MasterGrig] На mygamercard.net в разделе "widets" нашел вот это: [spoiler=Читаем]Xbox.com Friends Leaderboard (XCFL) v0.8.2 [03/18/2011] Despite MGC's current fate, I still love gaming (and Xbox), and programming. I like playing around with things that help me develop my day-to-day skills, and keep (or elevate) me in the "Making Cool Sh*t" department. With that in mind, I may share things that I have fun playing around with, even if they're not 'official releases' of anything. To increase my experience with the jQuery library, I set out to make a Userscript that would create an instant GamerScore leaderboard of my friends. Upon installing this add-on (see below), your Friends List on Xbox.com will gain a new tab marked 'Leaderboard'. This shows your friends, organized by their GamerScore! You can even quickly jump to your own position in the list. Step 1: Confirm pre-requisites (below) Step 2: Install XCFL v0.8.2 Step 3: Visit your Xbox Live Friends List on Xbox.com! It's relatively simplistic in function, but I think it does it well - and it was a blast to create! While I can't offer full support, if you have a quick question, comment, or feature request, you can certainly follow me on Twitter: @Morgon. Running Userscripts is easy, but you may require some setup to be able to install them: Google Chrome allows native runtime of Userscripts; just click and go! You can remove Userscripts via the 'Extensions' tab. Mozilla Firefox requires the Greasemonkey plugin before using this script. Apple Safari's version 5 allows the installation of the NinjaKit extension (Click 'Safari for NinjaKit'). Opera is also native, but requires some setup. See 'Adding User JavaScripts' for more details, then download the script to the directory you specify. Microsoft Internet Explorer is unfortunately left out of the party. With no native support for userscripts, and no development on addons for years (and only for earlier versions) means no automatic Leaderboards for now. [/spoiler] Короче говоря, с помощью него на сайте Xbox.com можно посмотреть кто из друзей круче и на каком месте я сам. Переходим на http://mygamercard.net/, нажимаем кнопку виджеты и качаем. P.S. У меня на первом месте Edligh, а я сам на 23((( [/quote]

<< 1 2 3 >>
    Количество постов на странице
    Отправлено: 07.04.2011 0:15:22
    Написать персональное сообщение Ответ с цитатой Ответ
    SaintRus  

medium

Баланс: 4565

Награды:

sqer17 пишет

Черт это ты вчера с нами играл на ножах?

да, походу)
      SaintRus 248010
      [quote name='SaintRus' message='248010'] [quote name='sqer17' message='248008'] Черт это ты вчера с нами играл на ножах? [/quote] да, походу) [/quote]

"Один! Уничтожить вражью надежду на побежденье!"
      gt - Magnum Ignotum
      Отправлено: 07.04.2011 0:17:50
      sqer17  

Баланс: 7945

Награды:

Сочи или спецназ помнишь таких? sqer17 248012
        [quote name='sqer17' message='248012'] Сочи или спецназ помнишь таких? [/quote]

Отправлено: 07.04.2011 0:19:59
        SaintRus  

medium

Награды:

sqer17 пишет

Сочи или спецназ помнишь таких?

конечно
          SaintRus 248013
          [quote name='SaintRus' message='248013'] [quote name='sqer17' message='248012'] Сочи или спецназ помнишь таких? [/quote] конечно [/quote]

gt - Magnum Ignotum
          Отправлено: 07.04.2011 0:24:26
          sqer17  

Награды:

Значит играл точно:D

Добавлено 07.04.2011 0:25:23
            Значит играл точно:D
            sqer17 248014
            [quote name='sqer17' message='248014'] Значит играл точно:D [b]Добавлено 07.04.2011 0:25:23[/b] Значит играл точно:D [/quote]

Отправлено: 07.04.2011 0:27:51

hardcore

Баланс: 24295

Награды:

:D Вы ребят из любой темы флуд превратите! У меня Опера, но нихрена не качает ни в ней, ни в эксплорере.... Serdce Tigra 248015
              [quote name='Serdce Tigra' message='248015'] :D Вы ребят из любой темы флуд превратите! У меня Опера, но нихрена не качает ни в ней, ни в эксплорере.... [/quote]

Правило номер один - следи за тылом!
              Отправлено: 07.04.2011 11:05:10
              Earmack  

administrator

Баланс: 25155

Награды:

• SuperModerator

Попробовал сабж из темы "у кого больше"....из моих друзей я лиж на 8-м=) Пойду пробовать 2-й плагин=) Earmack 248037
              [quote name='Earmack' message='248037'] Попробовал сабж из темы "у кого больше"....из моих друзей я лиж на 8-м=) Пойду пробовать 2-й плагин=) [/quote]

Отправлено: 07.04.2011 11:20:55
              sqer17  

Награды:

НА 8 ?? ты че сталлиона и его друзей добавил? sqer17 248039
                [quote name='sqer17' message='248039'] НА 8 ?? ты че сталлиона и его друзей добавил? [/quote]

Отправлено: 07.04.2011 11:34:05
                SaintRus  

medium

Награды:

edlight, добавь на TrueAchievements ) Magnum Ignotum SaintRus 248044
                  [quote name='SaintRus' message='248044'] edlight, добавь на TrueAchievements ) Magnum Ignotum [/quote]

gt - Magnum Ignotum
                  Отправлено: 07.04.2011 11:48:33
                  edlight  

hardcore

Баланс: 25200

Награды:

Добавил. Ты выше! :'( edlight 248046
                    [quote name='edlight' message='248046'] Добавил. Ты выше! :'( [/quote]

Зачем делать сложным,
                    То что проще простого?
                    Отправлено: 07.04.2011 12:12:42
                    SaintRus  

medium

Награды:

ну, хоть где-то =) *drinks* SaintRus 248048
                      [quote name='SaintRus' message='248048'] ну, хоть где-то =) *drinks* [/quote]

gt - Magnum Ignotum
                      Переход на страницу: << 1 2 3 >>
                      Количество постов на странице